Installing RoboAuditor on HubSpot Blogs
HubSpot does not need an intro, it’s a world leader in marketing and sales software and helps companies in attracting visitors, converting them into leads and eventually closing them as happy customers. HubSpot has more than 3000+ agencies in their partner program.
By following the below steps mentioned, You can now embed RoboAuditor on all your blogs (even 100’s) in just one click.
5. Go to the blog template.
- Navigate to Marketing -> Website -> Blog
- Click on Create blog post
- Settings -> Advanced to find your blog template
7. Add the HTML module in any section you want. The ideal one for blogs would be blog sidebar
8. Rename the HTML module to ROBOAUDITOR and click on Default content -> Edit HTML Source.
9. Copy the Embed code from Roboauditor (login to roboauditor -> Embed Code) and paste it here and save.
10. Click preview and if all good just hit publish. Below is the example of how roboauditor audit form looks on HubSpot CMS. (it's on one of our client's blog )